Tasks: Determining the material properties of fibers, threads, textile surfaces (woven, knitted, braided, or nonwoven fabrics), as well as composite materials made from natural and chemical fibers, but also a mixture of all of them with an emphasis on technical textiles.
Service overview (selection):
- Mechanical, thermal, bio-physiological and chemical assessment
- Standard test procedures and application-oriented assessment according to specifications, e.g., by the automotive industry
- Influences of processing and equipment tools on material properties
- Assessment of colorfastness
- Assessment of emissions
- Functional properties like combustion and electrostatic behavior, emissions,
verisimilitude, filtration effect
- Surface and environmental properties
- Particulates from cleanroom apparel
- Assessment of textile aging behavior based on external influences with time-lapse environmental simulation
- Evaluation of shielding effectiveness from high-frequency electromagnetic fields
- Development of new test methods
- Creation of specifications, assessment reports and damage assessment of all sorts of textiles
Individual assessment, specialized testing, and pricing on request.