Testing laboratory for environmental simulation
Focus: Laboratory environment simulation that emulates specific cycles of climate change relevant to Central Europe, South Europe, Arizona, and Florida (stress factors can be selected individually); natural, direct or indirect outdoor weathering with the ability to execute a wide range of statistical exposure tests; tailor-made environmental simulation processes.
Service overview (selection):
- Climate change treatment with UV lamps according to DIN EN ISO 4892-3 (accredited tests)
- Testing colorfastness to light and light aging according to DIN EN ISO 105-B02, DIN EN ISO 105-B06, VDA 75202 (accredited tests)
- Solar simulation following DIN 75220
- Continuous climate and climate change tests
- Outdoor weathering test site for assessment according to DIN EN ISO 105-B01 and DIN EN ISO 105-B03