The DITF are closely linked to University of Stuttgart via three chairs:
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. habil. Michael R. Buchmeiser
Chair of Macromolecular Materials and Fiber Chemistry - Institute of Polymer Chemistry
Prof. Dr. rer. pol. Meike Tilebein
Institute for Diversity Studies in Engineering
The DITF offer a wide range of research opportunities, including numerous course papers, as well as master and doctoral dissertations. Information on this can be found under the above-mentioned links to the chairs at the University of Stuttgart.
Further Lecture and Research Collaborations exist with
- Ulm University (Master Course Advanced Materials)
- Centre for Interactive Materials (IMAT) at Reutlingen University
- Esslingen University (Textile Mechanical Engineering)
- Interuniversitary Center for Medical Technologies Stuttgart-Tübingen (IZST)
- University of Tübingen (Medical Engineering)
The FTTM-Denkendorf e.V. provides support through scholarships and internships in the field of textile technology, textile machine construction and related fields.
Information on the doctoral admission procedure:
- For students with a foreign degree
- For graduates of universities of applied sciences in the field of textile technology/textile mechanical engineering
is available from Dr. Emma Singer
In order to access the teaching material, you have to log in to the respective area.