Tests on textiles for cleanroom applications with regard to functional characteristics such as barrier properties, residual contamination/particle emission, electrostatic behavior as well as mechanical characteristics and aging behavior. Tests on cleanroom clothing and wiping textiles.
Range of services (selection)
- Testing of particle release from cleanroom garments - Helmke-Drum test according to IEST-RP CC-003.4 and/ or soak-through/counter method as per ASTM F51-20
- Testing of the retention capacity against airborne particles on barrier textiles in accordance with VDI 3926 Sheet 1
- Testing of electrostatic properties according to DIN EN 1149 and/or DIN 54345
- Testing of electrical resistance on clothing according to DIN EN 61340-4-9
- List of services - further tests on request