Determining the material properties of fibers, threads, textile surfaces (woven, knitted, braided, or nonwoven fabrics), as well as composite materials made from natural and chemical fibers, but also a mixture of all of them.
- Trained and long-serving specialists
- Fast, professional and flexible work
- Specialists for specific, individual tests incl. damage cases
- Support in the preparation of expert opinions
- Participation in the standardization in DIN committees
- Development of new test methods
Overview of services (selection):
- Testing along the entire textile value chain
- Comprehensive service catalog (physical and chemical) for testing fibers, yarns, fabrics, textiles and technical textiles.
- Determination of the influences of processing and finishing aids on material properties
- Testing of functional properties such as fastness properties
- Preparation of specifications
- Preparation of CE type tests on personal protective equipment for fencers (PPE Directive 89/686/EEC)
- Testing of particle emission of cleanroom clothing,
- Testing of the shielding effect against high-frequency electromagnetic fields
Individual assessment, specialized testing and pricing on request.